Registration renewal is closed.
Online registration renewal opened October 1 and closed on December 1.
Registration Renewal FAQs
Do you have a question about registration renewal? Visit our Registration Renewal FAQ page
Renewal Period: October 1, 2014 - December 1, 2014
Complete applications must be received on or before 11:59 p.m. on December 1, 2014. A complete application includes:
If you miss the deadline and still wish to practise in 2015
- completion of the jurisprudence learning module (available now through your member profile)
- an online renewal application
- applicable fees
- any Continuing Competence Program review materials requested (if applicable)
, you will have to go through the process of applying to reinstate your registration. More information on reinstatement can be found here.
Continuing Competence Program Review
If you are selected for the Continuing Competence Program review, you will be notified by mail and email. The deadline for submitting all review materials is December 1.
Personal cheques are no longer accepted but there are several other payment options:
- Visa or MasterCard
- money order or certified cheque
- debit card or cash (in person at the College)
- If you are enrolled in the pre-authorized chequing (PAC) plan in 2014, you are pre-paying your 2015 registration fee and do not need to submit further payment (unless you owe additional fees to the College)
2015 Registration Fees
Fees for 2015 are as follows:
Note: Above fees include GST.
PDF files listed on this website require Adobe Acrobat Reader.
To download the free Reader, click on the icon to reach the Adobe Acrobat website.