Registration Renewal is now closed.
Online registration renewal opened on October 1st and closed on December 1st.
Registration Renewal FAQs
Do you have a question about registration renewal? Visit our Registration Renewal FAQ page
Renewal Deadline – December 1, 2013
Complete applications must have been received on or before 11:59 p.m. on December 1, 2013. A complete application includes:
If you missed the deadline and still wish to practise in 2014
- an online renewal application
- applicable fees
- any Continuing Competence Program audit materials requested (if applicable)
, you will have to go through the process of applying to reinstate your registration. More information on reinstatement can be found here.
Continuing Competence Program Audit
If you were selected for the Continuing Competence Program audit, you were notified by mail and email. The deadline for submitting all audit materials was December 1.
Personal cheques are no longer accepted but there are several other payment options:
- Visa or MasterCard
- money order or certified cheque
- debit card or cash (in person at the College)
- If you were enrolled in the pre-authorized chequing (PAC) plan in 2013, you have pre-paid your 2014 registration fee and do not need to submit further payment (unless you owe additional fees to the College)
2014 Registration Fees
Fees for 2014 are as follows:
Note: Above fees include GST.
PDF files listed on this website require Adobe Acrobat Reader.
To download the free Reader, click on the icon to reach the Adobe Acrobat website.