- Council approved updates to the Registration Requirements practice direction regarding practice hours requirements for RN(NP)s who work in roles applying the Entry-level competencies for RN(NP)s but who do not regularly provide direct client care.
- Council approved an update to the Standards for Clinical Competence Assessment (CCA) to reflect a broader application of the CCA to include demonstration of competencies for the RN(Authorized Prescriber) notation.
- Council reviewed and approved policies EE-9 Emergency Executive Succession and GP-6 Council Planning Cycle and Strategic Agenda as part of its regular policy review cycle
- Council reviewed and approved the CEO/Registrar’s monitoring report for policies EE-8 Communication and Support to Council and EE-9 Emergency Executive Succession
- Council reviewed and approved a self-monitoring report for CR-3 Delegation to the CEO/Registrar
Did you miss the renewal deadline? Apply for reinstatement.Read more