- Council approved the Practice Direction:Criteria for Reserved Acts Requiring Additional Education as part of its regular 3-year review process for practice directions.
- Council voted to approve the Red River Polytech Nurse Re-Entry Program (NREP) for 3 years. This new program is based on, and is an amalgamation of two existing programs: the Bridging Pathway for Internationally Educated Nurses (BPIEN) and RN Refresher Program.
- Council reviewed and approved the Council selection process criteria, timelines, and terms of reference for the Council Member Selection Panel.
- Council reviewed and approved the 2022 Council budget and received a report on the College’s 2022 operating budget.
- Council endorsed the 2022 interpretation of the Public Benefit Policy strategic outcomes and associated Wildly Important Goals.
- Council received and approved policy interpretations and monitoring reports for policies
EE-3, EE-6, EE-12 and CR-2.
- Council approved revisions to policies EE-10 and GP-5.
Our offices are closed on September 30 in observance of the National Day for Truth and ReconciliationRead more