- Council approved updates to Practice Expectations for RNs, Practice Direction: Supervision of Undergraduate Nurse Employees (UNEs) and Standards for Nursing Education Programs.
- A new practice direction, RN(NP) Prescribing Benzodiazepines and Z Drugs was approved.
- Council approved the Brandon University Bachelor of Nursing Program for five years to January 2027.
- Council reviewed and approved the 2023 Council budget and received a report on the College’s 2023 operating budget.
- Council endorsed the strategic goals for 2023 under the College’s Strategic Plan ‘The Public Benefit Policy’.
- Council approved a change to the March 2023 Council meeting date, which is now posted to the College website.
- Council received and approved monitoring reports for policy EE-12 Regulatory Processes (Practice Directions) and CR-8 CEO/Registrar Performance Evaluation.
- Council approved revisions to policies EE-8 Communication and Support to Council, EE-3 Financial Planning/Execution/Condition, EE-5 Asset Protection, EE-13 Signing Authority, Authorization of Expenses and Electronic Signatures.
- Council voted to approve amendments to the College of Registered Nurses of Manitoba General Regulation related to Supervision of Students and the application of labour mobility in September and November 2022.
Did you miss the registration renewal deadline?Read about reinstatement here.