Council Highlights: Dec. 7, 2018
Top 5 things you need to know:
- Council reviewed the operating budget and approved its 2019 Council budget.
- Public Benefit Policy – Council approved the CEO/Registrar’s proposed 2019 wildly important goals (WIGs). You'll see both the policy and the WIGs on our website in early 2019.
- Council approved the University of Manitoba’s Nurse Practitioner Program for five years.
- Council approved an extension of Red River College’s simulation pilot project to March 2019. Simulation pilot projects are taking place in all entry-level programs and allow up to 25% of a clinical practicum to be delivered via simulation.
- Council approved a new practice direction regarding self-disclosure of a condition or disorder.
Minutes from our Council meeting are available by request. Just send an email to Sandra Gilbert: email@example.com
All Council meetings are open to the public. Find more information here.