Council Highlights - September 13, 2019
Top 5 things you need to know:
- Council accepted the annual reports submitted by the Université de Saint-Boniface, Brandon University, Red River College and the University of Manitoba/University College of the North.
- Council set its 2020 meeting dates as follows:
- Friday, March 6, 2020
- Thursday, June 4, 2020
- Friday, June 5, 2020 (Annual General Meeting)
- Friday, September 11, 2020
- Friday, December 4, 2020
- Council approved revisions to the College Bylaws to include a deadline for applications and fees for Health Profession Corporation permit renewals at least 30 days prior to the permit expiration. A consultation with registrants will follow, and the results will be shared with Council at its December 2019 meeting.
- Council received an update on the Community Reference Group’s (CRG) work to date, and will establish a working group of Council members to discuss governance topics for CRG discussion/feedback, CRG recruitment, size and composition. The terms of reference for the CRG will be revised and brought to Council for approval at its December meeting.
- Council approved revised terms of reference for the Complaints Investigation Committee and Inquiry Committee.
Minutes from our Council meeting are available by request once they have been approved by Council at the December 2019 Council meeting. Just send an email to Sandra Gilbert: email@example.com
All Council meetings are open to the public. Find more information here.