Council Highlights - March 11, 2021
Top 6 things you need to know:
- Council approved amendments to the Bylaws regarding the Council selection process that will be presented at the 2021 Annual General Meeting.
- Council approved reductions in the levies for the Capital Sustainability Fund and Legal Sustainability Fund for 2022 as shown in the table below:
RN RN(NP) 2021 2022 2021 2022 Registration Fee $454.47 $470.47 $664.02 $698.00 Capital Sustainability Fund Levy $66.00 $21.00 $66.00 $21.00 Legal Sustainability Fund Levy $42.00 $0.00 $42.00 $0.00 Total excluding tax $562.47 $491.17 $772.02 $719.00 % Change - -13% - -7%
- An increase of 7.05% to application fees was approved in keeping with the overall rate of inflation in Manitoba between 2018 (when application fees were last reviewed) and 2020.
- The 2020 Public Benefit Policy strategic outcomes monitoring report was presented to Council.
- Council received a compliance report on the College’s registration processes as part of the policy monitoring activities required by policy EE-12: Regulatory Processes. Click here to read more.
- Audited financial statements for the Fiscal year ended Dec 31, 2020 were approved by Council and will be made available with the 2020 Annual Report.