Did you miss the registration renewal deadline?Read about reinstatement here.
Letter of Standing/Certificate of Conduct Requests
A registrant may request a letter of standing or certificate of conduct about their registration history. This document includes all information about the registrant recorded in any register and a description of every matter outstanding before the complaints investigation committee or inquiry committee.
Please note this document is not the same as a verification of registration, required by regulatory bodies in other jurisdictions and will not be suitable for the purposes of obtaining registration in another jurisdiction. If you are seeking registration in another jurisdiction, please complete the verification request form.
To receive a Letter of Standing/Certificate of Conduct:
- Complete the request form below and submit it with the non-refundable processing fee.
- The document will be emailed to you once complete.
Download the Letter of Standing/Certificate of Conduct Request Form.
Submit this form to:
College of Registered Nurses of Manitoba
890 Pembina Highway
Winnipeg, MB R3M 2M8
Requests are processed in the order they are received. Upon receipt of a completed request form and payment in full, please allow approximately 10 business days to complete the process.
Letter of Standing/Certificate of Conduct: $141.75 (including GST)
|E-transfer||*please see instructions below|
|Certified cheque or money order||By mail|
|Visa or MasterCard||By phone|
*We no longer accept cash payments.
*To pay by e-transfer:
- Ensure your completed Request for Letter of Standing/Certificate of Conduct Form has been submitted to the College.
- Create and send the e-transfer to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the bank account used to make the e-transfer is listed under a name different from the name on your application, please send a second email to email@example.com associating the name on your application to the name of the bank account used for the e-transfer. E-transfers which are not followed up with the required identification information will be rejected.