Change Your Personal Information

Contact Information

You can update your address, phone number and email by logging in to your member profile. Please note you are required to keep this information up-to-date because we often need to send important information about your registration.

Name Changes

To change your name, please submit a copy of the government-issued documentation (i.e. marriage certificate) to the College. You can mail, fax or email this information, or stop by in person. As soon as the change is processed it will appear in Nurse Check.

Submit information to:

Registration Services
Telephone: 204-774-3477 ext. 300
Fax: 204-775-7117