Have you been asked to complete an online questionnaire for your colleague?
What is multi-source feedback?
Multi-source feedback is a tool that allows clients and colleagues to provide feedback on your communication and professional behaviour. If you are referred for multi-source feedback, you will be notified by email and a package with detailed instructions will be sent to your home. Please review the multi-source feedback guide (see link above) before engaging in the process to be sure you follow all recommendations and guidelines.
Why multi-source feedback?
- Multi-source feedback supports the role of the College in protecting the public.
- It gives the public an opportunity to provide feedback on the care they received from an RN or RN(NP).
- Multi-source feedback supports RNs and RN(NP)s in their practice.
- You will receive valuable feedback from the people directly impacted by your practice.
- Multi-source feedback focuses on elements of communication and professional behaviour.
- Receiving feedback about these aspects of your practice can help you meet the Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics.
The information gathered through multi-source feedback is confidential. The results will not be shared with anyone outside of the College (i.e. employers will not receive any results or reports about a particular RN or RN(NP)).
In order to participate in multi-source feedback, you must be working. If you are referred and are not currently working, you will need to complete the deferral form (form to be posted soon).
Allison Leveque RN BN, Practice & Standards Consultant
Toll-free: 1-800-665-2027 ext. 189 (Manitoba only)