Jurisprudence Learning Module
What do I have to do?
- If you already have a certificate of practice, complete the newest module titled "Communicating in a Team Environment" (coming soon) by Dec. 1, 2021.
- When you first apply for registration with the College, complete "Intro to RHPA" and "Reserved Acts in Practice".
What is Lessonly?
Our modules are built in Lessonly, a cloud-based learning system that allows you to complete modules in short lessons. When you log in to complete a module, you'll see the "Learner's Guide to Lessonly" module – feel free to complete it if you want to learn more about how to navigate through a module.
How do I access the modules?
- Log in to your CRNM Profile using your registration number and password.
- If you do not know your registration number, you can find it by searching your name on Nurse Check.
- If you have forgotten your password, click “forgot my password” and enter your registration number. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password (please note this will be sent to the email address we have on file for you).
- Click the “jurisprudence learning module” button on the top right-hand side of your profile.
How do I know which modules I have completed?
Log in to your CRNM Profile and check under the “Jurisprudence” heading. The modules you have completed will show the original completion date beside them. It will look like this:
*In October 2018, our Self-Regulation module was replaced by the Intro to RHPA module. This means the Intro to RHPA module will only be visible on your profile listing if you were previously required to complete it.
Your Feedback is Important: Learning Module Survey
Now that you have completed the 2020 jurisprudence module, Pause Before You Post: Social Media Awareness we would like your feedback. Please complete this 2-minute survey. Your feedback is important so that we can continually improve our learning modules.
Still have questions? Click here to read our jurisprudence FAQs
For more information, please contact us:
Telephone: 204-774-3477 ext. 658
Toll-free: 1-800-665-2027 ext. 658 (Manitoba only)