About the Review
Each year, RNs and RN(NP)s are randomly selected to participate in the CCP review. Completing the CCP review assures the public that you are committed to maintaining and improving your competence as an RN.
Our Continuing Competency Committee reviews the criteria for the program on an annual basis. An overview of the annual review can be found in our CCP Guide.
How do I know if I was selected for the review?
RNs and RN(NP)s selected for the 2018 CCP review were notified by email at the beginning of July. The notification includes instructions on how to submit annual requirements as well as instructions on how to complete multi-source feedback.
If I am selected for the review, what do I need to complete?
- Complete the multi-source feedback details form (find the link to this in the email we sent you) by July 18, 2018.
- Participate in multi-source feedback in the fall.
- Enter your self-development plan information (Part B of your 2018 CCP forms) into your online renewal application by Dec. 1, 2018.
- Ensure you complete Parts A and B of the 2018 CCP forms before you log in to your CRNM profile and complete your online renewal application. You’ll need to complete all questions in this section in order to proceed through the online application.
- Keep a copy of your CCP forms for a minimum of five years as we may request your forms from previous years after the review.
- You are not required to submit your CCP forms, additional materials such as certificates of attendance or journal articles you have read – these will not be evaluated and will not be returned to you.
What happens if I don't meet the review requirements?
If you do not enter the required information into your online renewal application or engage in multi-source feedback, you will not be eligible to renew your certificate of practice.
What are the possible outcomes of the review?
Marie Allan, Quality Assurance Process Manager
Toll-free: 1-800-665-2027 ext. 668 (Manitoba only)