Have you been asked to complete an online questionnaire for your colleague?
What is multi-source feedback?
Multi-source feedback is a tool that allows clients and colleagues to provide feedback on your communication and professional behaviour. If you are referred for multi-source feedback, you will be notified by email and a package with detailed instructions will be sent to your home. Please review the Multi-Source Feedback Guide before engaging in the process to be sure you follow all recommendations and guidelines.
Why multi-source feedback?
- Multi-source feedback supports the role of the College in protecting the public.
- It gives the public an opportunity to provide feedback on the care they received from an RN or RN(NP).
- Multi-source feedback supports RNs and RN(NP)s in their practice.
- You will receive valuable feedback from the people directly impacted by your practice.
- Multi-source feedback focuses on elements of communication and professional behaviour.
- Receiving feedback about these aspects of your practice can help you meet the Practice Expectations for RNs and Code of Ethics.
The information gathered through multi-source feedback is confidential. The results will not be shared with anyone outside of the College (i.e. employers will not receive any results or reports about a particular RN or RN(NP)).
In order to participate in multi-source feedback, you must be working. If you are referred and are not currently working, you will need to complete the deferral form.
Marie Allan, Quality Assurance Process Manager
Toll-free: 1-800-665-2027 ext. 668 (Manitoba only)