Opioid Replacement Therapy 101: An Introduction to Clinical Practice
- Thursday, May 11, 2017 to Friday, May 12, 2017, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Hosted by
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Manitoba, College of Pharmacists of Manitoba, College of Registered Nurses of Manitoba
- College of Physicians & Surgeons of Manitoba (1000–1661 Portage Avenue), Winnipeg, MB
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Have the prerequisite knowledge for initiating and monitoring patients on methadone and/or buprenorphine/naloxone.
- Have developed basic decision making skills essential to providing or dispensing safe and effective opioid replacement therapy.
- Appreciate the value of sensitivity, understanding and commitment in the delivery of addictions medicine in clinical or pharmacy practice.
For more information
- Karen Sorenson