Did you miss the renewal deadline? Apply for reinstatement.Read more
Community Reference Group
What is the role of the CRG?
This group provides feedback and recommendations to the CEO/Registrar from a consumer and community perspective on topics brought forward by the College for consideration. Members also initiate discussion on topics of relevance to the College from a consumer and community perspective.
- Availability to review documents and provide feedback on issues at meetings
- Not currently, and have never been, a registrant with any regulated health profession in any jurisdiction
- Not currently an employee or board member of any organization whose mandate would be in conflict with that of the College
- Not a current or former member of any College committee or Council
The College recognizes the importance of building a committee that is reflective of the public whose interest the College is mandated to protect and serve. The College will actively seek members with diverse backgrounds, cultures and perspectives.
- Serve a three-year term, with the maximum of two consecutive terms
- Attend four meetings per year – virtual participation is an option
- Willingness to share feedback on College policies and issues
- Willingness to learn about regulation
- Previous committee or volunteer experience would be an asset
For more information, you may wish to refer to the terms of reference.
How to Apply
There are several upcoming vacancies on the Community Reference Group. Interested applicants are encouraged to reach out to: email@example.com
Members receive an honorarium. Rural and northern members may be reimbursed for travel expenses (where travel is required) as outlined in College policy.