Our office remains closed to visitors due to COVID-19 precautionsRead more
Community Reference Group
What is the role of the CRG?
This group shares feedback and recommendations from the public with our council. Members review documents and policies that guide registered nursing practice in Manitoba.
The goal of this group is to advise our council on how to best protect the public.
- Not currently registered in a regulated health profession
- If ever registered, at least 10 years must have passed since date of last registration
- Not a current or former member of any College committee or council
We welcome people who are:
- from rural and northern communities
- from urban communities
- of Indigenous heritage
- of all ethnicities, including recent immigrants
- adults of all ages
- Serve a two- or three-year term, with potential for a second three-year term
- Attend at least two meetings per year
- Willingness to share objective feedback on College policies and issues
- Previous board or committee experience and/or volunteer experience would be an asset
- Ability to read and comprehend a considerable amount of information before meetings
- Willingness to learn about regulation
How to Apply
We are not accepting applications at this time but if you are interested in participating in the future please reach out to:
Toll Free (Manitoba only): 1-800-665-2027 ext 469
Members receive an honorarium. Rural and northern members may be reimbursed for travel expenses as outlined in College policy.