Nursing Education Programs
We approve nursing education programs that lead graduates to initial registration or re-entry on one of two registers: graduate nurse (GN) and graduate nurse practitioner (GNP).
Basic Nursing Education Programs
- Brandon University Bachelor of Nursing Program (approved September 2017 until Dec. 30 2022)
- Université de Saint-Boniface Baccalaureate Program (approved March 2019 until March 2024)
- Red River College Polytechnic Nursing Baccalaureate Program (approved September 2020 until September 2025)
- University of Manitoba Four Year Baccalaureate Nursing Program (approved March 2019 until March 2024)
Education for Nurse Re-Entry and Bridging for Internationally Educated Nurses
- Red River College Polytechnic Nurse Re-Entry Program (approved January 1, 2022 to December 31, 2024)
Nurse Practitioner Education Programs
- University of Manitoba, Masters of Nursing, Nurse Practitioner Program (approved December 2018 until January 2024)
Authorized Prescriber Education Programs
- Red River College Polytechnic , Nurse Prescriber Program (approved January 2020 until January 2023)
Standards for Nursing Education Programs
Nursing Education Programs in Canada
- Please visit the Canadian Nurses Association website for more information on nursing education programs in Canada including diploma, degree and certificate programs.