Did you miss the registration renewal deadline?Read about reinstatement here.
Nursing Education Programs
The College approves nursing education programs that lead graduates to initial registration or re-entry on one of two registers: graduate nurse (GN) and graduate nurse practitioner (GNP).
Approved Nursing Education Programs in Manitoba
Basic Nursing Education Programs
- Brandon University Bachelor of Nursing Program (approved until January 1, 2027)
- Université de Saint-Boniface Baccalaureate Program (approved March 2019 until March 2024)
- Red River College Nursing Baccalaureate Program (approved September 2020 until September 2025)
- University of Manitoba Four Year Baccalaureate Nursing Program (approved March 2019 until March 2024)
Nurse Re-Entry and Bridging for Internationally Educated Nurses
- Red River College Polytechnic Nurse Re-Entry Program (approved January 1, 2022 to December 31, 2024)
Nurse Practitioner Education Programs
- University of Manitoba, Masters of Nursing, Nurse Practitioner Program (approved December 2018 until January 2024)
Nurse Prescriber Education Programs
- Athabasca University, MB RN Prescribing (approved March 10 2022 to March 10 2027)
- Red River College, Nurse Prescriber Program (approved January 2020 until June 2023)
Standards for Nursing Education Programs
Information for Educators
For more information on the role of the College, see our dedicated page here.