- Council approved amendments to the Bylaws regarding the Council selection process that will be presented at the 2021 Annual General Meeting.
- Council approved reductions in the levies for the Capital Reserve, and Legal and Sustainability Fund for 2022 registration renewal as shown in the table below:
RN RN(NP) 2021 2022 2021 2022 Registration Fee $454.47 $470.47 $698.00 $722.43 Capital Reserve Levy $66.00 $21.00 $66.00 $21.00 Legal and Sustainability Fund Levy $42.00 $0.00 $42.00 $0.00 Total excluding tax $562.47 $491.47 $806.00 $743.43 % Change – -12% – -7%
- An increase of 7.05% to application fees was approved in keeping with the overall rate of inflation in Manitoba between 2018 (when application fees were last reviewed) and 2020.
- The 2020 Public Benefit Policy strategic outcomes monitoring report was presented to Council.
- Council received a compliance report on the College’s registration processes as part of the policy monitoring activities required by policy EE-12: Regulatory Processes. Click here to read more.
- Audited financial statements for the Fiscal year ended Dec 31, 2020 were approved by Council and will be made available with the 2020 Annual Report.
Did you miss the renewal deadline? Apply for reinstatement.Read more