Online registration renewal opened on Oct. 1, 2017 and closes at 6 p.m. on Dec. 1, 2017.
Click here to complete your renewal application
Info & Changes for 2018
- Your registration fee has increased by $25 plus GST. Click here to learn more.
- RNs & RN(NP)s: $375.34
- Graduate nurses: $125.11 (per four-month period)
- Registration renewal opens on Oct. 1, 2017 and closes at 6 p.m. on Dec. 1, 2017.
- We no longer accept cash payments.
- Professional liability protection is a requirement for registration and must be purchased before the renewal deadline. As you did last year, you can purchase it as part of membership with the Association of Registered Nurses of Manitoba (ARNM) or through CNPS.
To avoid any technical issues, please use one of the following recommended Internet browsers when completing your online renewal application:
Check out our renewal FAQs for more helpful tips and information.
What do I need to submit?
- A complete application includes:
- an online renewal application
- proof of professional liability protection
- completion of your annual continuing competence program (CCP) requirements, including any outstanding jurisprudence learning modules
- CCP review materials, if applicable
- New for 2017, members selected for the continuing competence program (CCP) review will submit information from their 2017 CCP forms online during registration renewal. Information about this new process can be found in the CCP Review FAQs.
- applicable fees
Want an overview of renewal 2018? Watch our webinar.
Another Payment Option
Did you know the College offers a pre-authorized chequing plan as an option to pay your registration fees? Learn more on our PAC webpage.
If you miss the Dec. 1, 2017 deadline
Completed applications must be received before 6 p.m. on Dec. 1, 2017 in order to be eligible to practise in 2018. If you missed the deadline and still wish to practise in 2018, you will have to apply for reinstatement. Find more information here.
Call 204-774-3477 or 1-800-665-2027 (toll-free in Manitoba)
Tweet us! @MBCollegeRNs